Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Being Me and Doing Me

So much has happen in the last few weeks and plus this: For weeks now I haven't been able to sleep I am not sure why. I do know I am changing and realizing new things about myself each day. There are days when I excited happy with all that's around me. Then there those days when I reflect on the bad times and what I don't have in this life and what I want. well the last few days I have come to the conclusion at this tie in my life I finally realizing who I am as woman and becoming more and more comfortable in my own skin. Its interesting how I have involved into this woman I have become I really Loving me. Its nice to know I can love me and most of God's  Love is flowing through me. I wish I didn't have the sad moments in those moment I grow closers to God and learn me and others things about life. I noticed and someone close me brought it to my attention that I a problem with approval. Its is a battle I am not sure where it has come from but I aware and now working on " Doing me" being my myself and not worrying about who what when where acceptance. I can only be myself another wise friend told me and I this that's right I can only be Syreeta. Truly I am unique, beautiful, smart and most loving. Today more than every I can only be me and doing me to the fullest. Do I care about people yes will I care about the things they say about me anymore or check in with people to see if it accept NO. I am grown glowing woman to know I accepted and Love by God and He is my only judge.  I guess I am in Love with the new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment