Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Only through the blood can you have true Peace

One day i will be able to write a book a book the Love God is/ has been showing but for now here is where I write. Nothing holding me back today. I wrote last time about new Love I have for a man I need it to be clear I Love my God, Jesus, Holy spirit more. I realize that I wear my heart on my sleeve and I let things out that should be withheld at time but I Love hard and big. Its want of the things that makes me Syreeta because its not just with the Love I share with my boyfriend it is the Love I share with my family and friends. With that being said i am truly happy to have God in the center of things so when I have Good day I send praises and when times are rough I seek His Face. For a well I have now I have been toughing with hurt from people and haven't been able to have Peace. I tell you today that I have Peace and this Peace comes only from God. Through the blood I have been restored and I am made new. I end with the Word of God this morning pressing on my heart, mind, and this I share John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you,My peace I give to you; not as the gives to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." I feel in my spirit that these words are not just meant for me today this is also made for  you. Let it God and Let God direct your steps. Through the blood of Jesus , Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment