Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spirit pulling

Lately i have been feeling my spirit being pulled in different directions. I sometimes wonder why but I starting to see that I am God child and no one else and I have to carry, present myself as such. Now more than ever I am seeing my faults and sins, I have presented them to God and I having to press forward and leave behind past hurts and desires and people. I have to do what God is calling me to be and nothing less. I have been struggling because I took on the things I didn't have for myself instead relying what my Father has call me. Wanting things I have seen in a vision to be as I want them and I am learning just because God has shown me the pieces of my life that is what it is pieces of my life. I have to hold on to what He has promise and allow the pieces to come together. I filled with things people of around don't know about and its time for me show the goodness that God has placed on my heart and I have to leave the old me behind and continuing to move to what God has promised me. In much of my life I have struggle and now I am seeing myself as wonderful beautiful woman of God and success profession. I feel that I understanding I called to be Strong and strengthen by his Word. I am truly thankful for what God is doing in my life its overflowing and as I change for God I letting my guard down for something and building a foundation for the things to come. I so happy to have God Grace over me filling me where I am empty and when I am weak He holds me close. I am His and He is mine. I Love the Lord and he loves me no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment