Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tomorrow is another day

Today I been finally coming to the reality that God has create me and He alone granted me favor. I feeling so bleassed. although there things I want for my life I am hapy with what God has given me so far. I am happy that each day I am learning something about  Him and about myself. I know it has been hard for the last few years but God never left my side. People have come and gone but He has truly been there for me and I so thankful to have a God who I can call on when my life is moving like a roller coaster. Right now things are not perfect they are a work in progress and with god by myself I will make it through. I have so many people put me down and I am happy to have the Lord who have placed nuggets (people) who have supported me through all the pain and the happy times. Now I am learning its not about making others happy all the time it and It has come a time in my life to focus on who is Syreeta. It is a day to be thankful and when the days dont go so well I have to think about tomrrow is another day and I am able to do all God has called me to do. I have to believe in myself and I have to reframe from negative thinking and neagative people, No matter who they are in my life. I am blessed I will continue to let god lead me through life because my life is God's.

No comments:

Post a Comment